2024 Maine SHRM AWARDS are LIVE!
Deadline for Submission: Friday March 29th
Recognize outstanding HR Professionals in Maine!
Nominate a deserving Human Resources Professional for the SHRM Maine State Council’s HR Awards Program.
As someone in the Maine business community, who inspires you through impactful HR leadership? What HR initiatives are innovative and transforming HR in workplaces in Maine? Who has made a positive difference and impressed you as a volunteer leader in the Maine HR community? Who do you know who has distinguished and meritorious achievements through his/her HR career?
There are three prestigious awards for 2024. Please review the award criteria for each award below and make a nomination of an outstanding HR Professional in Maine.
The nomination process is online, easy to complete, and all nominations will be carefully considered. Winners will be formally recognized at the upcoming Maine HR Convention at the Samoset Resort in Rockport, Maine in May 2024 and announced in a press release following the conference.
Thank you in advance for your participation in this award process. We look forward to showcasing the winners and their HR achievements!
Maine HR Leader of the Year
Award #1 Criteria:
- Is an active HR Leader who exemplifies excellence in the HR profession
- Has demonstrated significant HR transformation resulting in positive organizational change
- Has developed innovative partnerships in support of this transformation
- Has advanced the HR profession within his/her organization through the successful implementation of HR best practices
- Has been influential in their organization’s understanding of the positive impact of Human Resource Management
- Has positively impacted the workforce through strategic HR leadership
Maine HR Volunteer Leader of the Year
Award #2 Criteria:
- An active HR Volunteer Leader who exemplifies excellence in the HR profession
- Has consistently served in promoting and advancing the HR profession to others
- Has contributed to and/or held leadership positions in HR volunteer organizations
- Resides in Maine and is an active member of a SHRM affiliated Maine chapter
Rebecca Webber Lifetime Achievement Award
Award #3 Criteria:
- Distinguished and meritorious contributions to the HR Profession throughout their career
- Has promoted and advanced the HR Profession both within the HR Profession and the business community in Maine
- Has demonstrated thought leadership through innovative HR strategy and HR practices
- Has served as a role model and professional collaborator for other HR Professionals
- Has participated in an HR chapter and/or within the HR community through volunteerism and servant leadership throughout their career
HR Awards Sponsor