HR Business Partner
Website MaineGeneral Health
2019 & 2020 Best Place to Work in Maine
MaineGeneral Health is seeking a knowledgeable and engaging HR Business Partner to join our organization. In this role you will have HR partner responsibility for a select client group and organizational wide responsibility for a specific area of focus in either employee & leadership development, engagement & retention, or performance & talent management. If you have the passion to enable our cultural tenant “Excellence At Work” – to engage, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people – this is the role for you.
About the role
The HR Business Partner’s energy and insight will be focused on both the strategic and operational aspects of HR – working collaboratively with designated business units/teams – to support business strategies, priorities, issues, and needs to maximize departmental performance. This role will provide strategic direction and guidance to all levels of the organization and develop/implement workforce best practices that advance the mission, vision, and culture of the organization.
What you’ll do
• Articulate an understanding of the department’s business goals, strengths and opportunities and participate in developing strategies that directly support goals of assigned department.
• Build strong relationships with partners to deliver on key goals and articulate how current HR practices match customized needs of assigned department, making recommendations for improvement.
• Analyze key metrics/information/trends from various sources such as in depth interviews, turnover data, employee engagement surveys, exit interviews, feedback from employees and seek opportunities and strategies for improvements.
• Take active measures to coach and/or develop leaders and management team members to increase their leadership, best practices and HR competencies/expertise
• Research and advise on the latest developments and trends in human resources policy interpretation, labor relations, regulatory compliance, and federal/state/local law.
What you will need:
• Successful HR Business Partner experience with expertise in at least 2 areas: employee & leadership development, engagement & retention, and performance & talent management
• Bachelor’s degree and PHR/SHRM-CP Certification (preferred)
• Track record of effective consultation with all levels of leaders in the organization, cultivating relationships
• Experience in the healthcare industry (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit mainegeneral.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.